Call for Papers now OPEN!
3 Feb 2015 – Abstracts Deadline
2 March 2015 – Speakers notified
1 June 2015 – Submit draft papers
10 July 2015 – Speakers to submit final papers & speakers must register
The call for papers is now open!
Questions and queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 9248 5100.
The conference will feature plenary and streamed sessions and all papers will be considered on the basis of technical merit, interest to the industry and relevance to the event.
Topics and Themes
Topics covered at No-Dig Down Under 2015 include:
• New and emerging technology
• Whole-of-project case studies
• Pressure pipe rehabilitation
• Presentations that include input from clients, owners or utilities
• Difficult environments
• Solving Australia’s water crisis
• Water re-use
• Major projects
• New issues in design and engineering
• Pipe materials
• Local government and regional water authority projects
• Gas, communications and other non-water projects
Non-technical topics of interest include:
• Industry skills shortage and training
• Contracting strategies
• Risk management
• Projected capital works by utilities
• Water industry reform
• Quality Assurance